- 1 Graco Magnum X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayers
- 2 Graco Magnum X7 Airless Paint Sprayer basics
- 3 Graco X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer Features-
- 4 Bonus Hints:-
Graco Magnum X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayers
This is one of the popular machines like this Graco Magnum X7 offer users the high range of features, without as much of a learning curve. You’ll be able to make lots of fine adjustments so that can easy painting home’s interior and exterior . “Do it yourself” consider saves working time and cost with smoothly finish without needing so much expertise up front. Graco makes the ideal airless spraying equipment to meet this particular type of consumer requirements since many years long with reasonable prices. Meanwhile, they offer top of the line tools, premium high power pumps and spray equipment for fluid handling in the construction, manufacturing, processing and maintenance industries. From their history, they focus on highly-engineered, quality equipment, industry-leading innovation to makes customers happy face. They upgraded painting technology their previous product graco magnum x5 airless paint sprayer. There was several key limitations.
Recently they updated a professional sprayers Graco magnum x7 manual sprayer designed for home owners, household workers and small contractors requiring cost-efficient, high-speed performance, high output, and a little more on a portability for daily use on home projects. In this article you can Learn more about Graco graco magnum x7 troubleshooting, pros and cons which provide The more power. They can handle spraying all interior projects, decks, siding, fences, small houses, latex, enamels, acrylics, primers and stains. For instance, this Airless sprayers is perfect the popular sprayer for a DIYer compatible with small to medium projects to finished fast. Equipped with long-lasting, stainless-steel power piston pumps Graco paint sprayer let you spray more projects a wide variety of coating from stains to heavy latex with ease.
Pic- Courtesy of Amazon.
Experts often recommend prioritizing ease of use— key features such as reversible paint spray gun speed, easy set up. Graco X7 Airless Paint sprayers makes there’s more time for painting fast. A reversible spray tip reverses is also included to remove any potential clogs .
Our Graco x 7 Cart sprayers review is a compendium of everything you need to know about this sprayer machine before buying — both the good and key limitations learned from user experience and expert.
Well. Let’s get straight down to it…
The difference between Graco MagnumX7 & Graco MagnumX5 paint sprayers Stand Paint Sprayer.
Besides, the Graco X7 Sprayer supports a larger tip then the Graco Magnum x5 paint sprayers. Making it an right choice for spraying heavier coatings. Also– In addition the manufacturer added Convenient Cart. A set of wheels built into a rugged frame Convenient Cart so that allows move sprayer around on the project area. Graco Magnum 262805 X7 hasPower Flush Adapter which Included a duraflex paint hose can connect for flexible and rapid cleaning for second or third stored homes. For user need a bigger distance, this Graco magnum x7 parts can even push paint through a 100-foot hose. On the other hand, Graco Magnum X x5 paint sprayersincludes25 ft. paint hose.
Graco Magnum X7 Airless Paint Sprayer basics
This Airless Paint Sprayer is the Graco power project series sprayers make it simple for avid DIY user type home owner, household workers and handymen to power through small to midsize jobs with fast and finesse. DIY homeowners and small contractors are equipped to save working time and cost with the Magnum X7. The sprayers can tackle any interior project, exterior homes, household, fences or decks. Includes SG2 Metal Spray Gun, RAC IV 515 SwitchTip, 25 ft. Duraflex paint hose, Pump Armor storage fluid . These are light enough to sit on a homemade scaffold. PowerFlush adapter, Quick Start-Up Guide and Operation Manual to help you handle your job with ease. If you new user No matter what you’re painting—entire homes, rooms, decks or fences—start paint tension free depends on Graco Magnum Paint Sprayer.
Who need this sprayer ?
Looking for a way to paint your house with Durable Cart for Great Portability ? If so, you might be interested in an heavy-duty sprayer applies small to medium heavy an even coating to uneven surfaces, which makes it the go-to option painting your home exterior, garage, shed or fence. This Cart Airless Paint Sprayer sprayers are ideal if you like nothing more than a quality finishing, definitely this sprayers machine is the perfect way to personalize away. From interior to exterior whatever a wider array of projects.
For those Advanced user who want fast, clean looking for extra finish paint sprayer on a budget, you should consider the Graco Magnum X7 Cart sprayers, which is tackle from interior to exterior project, homes, fences and decks with less thinning and less hassle. The Graco Magnum 262805 X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer sprayers supports a larger tip size than Graco Magnum X x5 paint sprayers, making it an perfect choice for spraying heavier coatings. New adding the convenient cart makes exterior painting easier allowing you to roll the paint and sprayer around concern project. Besides, 2,800 PSI pressure allows you to tackle small to medium projects, quickly and with professional high output smooth finishes.
Graco X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer Features-
- Stainless Steel power Piston Pump – Whatever your project size sprayers delivers high pressure power to spray unthinned paints fast.
- Adjustable Pressure Control – fully adjustable pressure control of paint flow that slow or speedly that fit for any small or medium job.
- Flexible Suction Tube – Its Flexible Suction Tube can spray directly from 1 or 5 gallon containers for any projects size.
- Convenient Cart – In addition the manufacturer added a set of wheels built into a rugged frame Convenient Cart so that allows move sprayer around on the project area.
- Paint Saver Pail Hook – These sprayer can effortlessly move 5 gallon paint bucket with cart easily.
- Reverse-A-Clean Spray Tip – It has RAC IV 515 High precision Switch Tip allows you to reverse the tip when clogged to keep you reverses to quickly clean material clogs on your requirement. Also SG2 metal spray gun with in handle filter blocks debris to prevent material clogs
- Power Flush Adapter – Included a duraflex paint hose can connect for flexible and easy cleaning for second and third stored homes. For your requirement a bigger reach, the Graco Magnum X7 can even push paint through a 100-foot hose
- Sprayers durable cart and light weight gives portability makes exterior painting easier, saves time and money.
- The manufacturer added a set of wheels that can move sprayer around on the project area.
- power Piston Pump ensure high pressure power to spray unthinned paints fast.
- a duraflex paint hose can connect for easy cleaning For your requirement a bigger reach
- Suction Tube can spray directly from 1 or 5 gallon containers for any projects size
User Experience on this Cart Airless Paint Sprayer
You know what’s the most important feature of The Graco Magnum X7 Sprayer? I found 196 customer reviews at the time of writing and they had awarded this Graco paint sprayer at 4.5 stars out of a possible 5 on average. One user wrote details about this on Amazon- .
“Superior to the older industrial models now available to anyone that has a painting project
PERFECT for the home! I worked in the professional painting business for many years when I was younger and we used the industrial version of Graco airless pumps. I must say that this smaller, compact, light weight pump is by far superior to even the industrial pumps that were available several years ago. Graco really nailed it with this one. Contractor gave me an estimate to paint all of my ceilings in my house and the price did not include paint which was $1,800! Bought this for a fraction of that price and had all the ceilings painted in one day. Thought I would give it a try on the exterior siding, painted it all within hours. Then moved on to the outbuilding and knocked it out in less than an hour (including clean up). The instructions are very simple and clear. Clean up is sooooooo easy! Just connect a garden hose to the inlet tube and let it clean itself. Just a tip though: Don’t buy the cheap spray tips that are a knock offs. Go ahead and get you a couple sizes from Graco because the quality is much better. It comes with a 515 which is a med size spray pattern and can be used for just about any project around the house. You can look in the manual and they provide a list of tips for the paint and application you need. Try the 515 before you go off and buy other sizes though. You can adjust the pressure to change the spray pattern so unless you are doing something really weird like painting a car you probably will not need many variations of tips. I bought several sizes and have not used anything but the 515 so far. P.S. – for the new user, don’t be intimidated. Graco really makes this pump easy to use with awesome visual aids on the controls. Just take a few minutes and watch the on-line video (youtube) and read through the short instructions. Not much you can do to screw it up.
Another customer express details about this sprayers below.
“5.0 out of 5 stars Made short work of a big project.
Honestly, this is a great product. I have an old house. Asbestos siding that hasn’t been painted in 30 years. Using a brush was dreadful. It took hours for just a small section, so I decided to buy a sprayer because I have a two story house, that is long and narrow. It would have taken me days! I painted an entire side in less than 3 hours. I watched their videos, and did a simple test to get the hang of it. And bamm! It was just that easy. I loved the fact if you got a clog, it was easy to just turn the nozzle. I filtered my paint first, but still you get clogs. No worries! I really loved this product and am very happy I bought it. Next weekend is the other side of the house. Oh and cleanup was not bad either. They have a hose attachment that made it easier. Oh and they have a video on that too. I also noticed I didn’t use a lot of extra paint. So I got good coverage. And it was a windy day. 10 mph of breeze. Still worked great. The green wall is new, the back side is the old. ”
- Sprayers limitations that uses commonly materials only not good for all materials on the market.
- While spraying thicker materials can get clogged.
- While spraying little bit overspray makes problem.
- Its not built for big project.
Some user problem
Many people reported that they dislike the hook for the 5 gallon bucket, doesn’t hold the bucket all the time. When the sprayer is just sitting flat and the bucket is there the handle on the bucket is too high to sit in the hook and so the bucket just sits on the ground. Thinks its not good that there isn’t constantly 75lbs (or however much a 5 gal bucket of paint weighs) hanging from the sprayer at all times. Although any time you want to move you have to bend over and tilt the sprayer back and make sure the hook catches the bucket handle, then tilt it back more to pick up the bucket. It’s just feeling disturb to the consumer.
Downfalls of This Paint Sprayer
- Beginners to get the hang of with this paint sprayer is the amount of overspray that it produces. Even after using it multiple times, I still find myself spraying things that I don’t want to get painted. Because of that, it’s critical that you prepare the workspace thoroughly to prevent it from happening.
- Overall, it puts out paint at a good pace to help you get your job done quickly, but it can be a little annoying with the amount of prep work that you have to do beforehand.
Few problems expert Answer
It is continuously clogged the original tip need a very tiny paint.
Ans- This is tip clogging issues with your Magnum X7 sprayer. To resolve this clogs , we suggest to strain your paint before spraying. Further you check on the back of the can of paint to see what tip size will fit for your machine. Mind it, The Magnum X7 can support up to a 0.017 inch tip.
Will this run off 220 volt ?
No. It has a 120VAC motor only. For this You would need extra transformer to drop the voltage from 220 to 120. You probably also have 50 Hertz AC power while it designed to run at 60 Hertz (used to be called “cycles”). If that’s the case, buy paint rollers and brushes!
What do you recommend to clean it if someone forgot to clean it out after using it? Mineral spirits?
We Don’t suggest to use Lacquer thinner on this sprayer. Cause it is a Hot Solvent.
- When spray Graco Magnum 262805 X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer wear proper personal protective equipment when in the work area to help prevent any harm, body injury, including eye injury, hearing loss, inhalation of toxic fumes, and burns. This protective equipment includes but is not limited to.
- Also wear protective eyewear, and hearing protection.
- Respirators, protective clothing, and gloves as recommended by the fluid and solvent manufacturer.
- Always straining your paint before using the it.
- Spray Tips come in a variety of sizes for spraying a range of fluids. Your sprayer includes a Spray Tip for use in most paint spraying applications. Refer to paint (material) can for manufacturer’s recommendation. If need alternate Spray Tip sizes can be purchased where sprayers are purchased.
(N.B.- Spray Tip hole size is calculated by the last two digits of the Spray Tip size, the “15” in “515” means the Spray Tip hole size is .015 inch. Do not use a Spray Tip hole size larger than what is supported by your sprayer)
- Another things that while spraying you have to make sure when you mask that your tape is on actually well and that if you have paper or plastic materials that it is tight. It has started some force so it will fling plastic and paper everywhere and rip it right off if the tape job wasn’t working proper.
- Also, check on the back of the can of paint to see what tip size the manufacturer recommends. It can support up to a 0.017 inch tip as recommended size.
Graco paint sprayer is good choice for traditional household project covering interior and exterior doors, ceilings and walls with best performance. This sprayer also ideal Although few negative limitation reviews, the value of these sprayer is pretty good compared to other similar product. Another unexpected matter is materials clogging. While spraying thicker materials than you spend your time for cleaning purpose. However, this innovative sprayer can handle various different materials, from light to heavy viscosity. Graco MagnumX7 Airless Paint Sprayer is ideal the right one for small contractors requiring great performance. It also delivers high output, and portability for every day household use. By reading above our full review, this Cart Airless Paint Sprayer is “ Do it yourself” type product that no need hiring contractor can saves time and working cost while working small or medium job. After end of using With the proper maintenance and wash clean these Airless Paint Sprayer may serve you long years.