Graco Magnum x5 Airless Paint sprayer | for home owners
Many people looking to buy a paint sprayers operate to easy painting home’s interior and exterior by “Do it yourself” with smoothly finish. They consider saves working time and cost. For instance, Graco makes the ideal airless spraying tool to meet the user demand. Our Graco Magnum x5 Airless Paint sprayer are especially designed for home owners, household workers and small contractors requiring cost-efficient, time worthy, high output, and a little more on a portability for daily use on household tasks. In this article you can Learn more about Graco Magnum Airless Paint sprayers to provide The more power can handle spraying all interior projects, decks, siding, fences, small houses, latex, enamels, acrylics, primers and stains. For instance, this Airless Paint Sprayer is perfect the popular sprayer for a DIY type user compatible with small to medium projects to finished fast. Tools with portable, stainless-steel power piston pumps Graco Paint Sprayers let you spray more jobs stains to heavy latex with ease of use.
Experts often recommend prioritizing ease of use— key features such as reversible paint spray gun speed, easy set up. It makes there’s more time for painting fast. A reversible spray tip reverses is also included to remove any potential clogs .
Our Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer review is a compendium of everything you need to know about this sprayer machine before buying — both the good and key limitations learned from user experience and expert.
Now let’s get straight down to it…
Graco Magnum x5 Airless Paint sprayer basics
This Stand Airless Paint Sprayer is the part of Graco power project series sprayers. They make it simple for DIY and home owner, household workers, handymen, small contractors. Its create more power through small to midsize level jobs with fast and smoothly. They can save working time and cost with the Magnum X7. The sprayers can tackle your entire project, exterior homes, household, fences or decks. It includes SG2 Metal Spray Gun, RAC IV 515 SwitchTip, 25 ft. Duraflex paint hose, Pump Armor storage fluid . These are light enough to sit on a homemade scaffold. PowerFlush adapter, Quick Start-Up Guide and Operation Manual to help you handle your job with ease. It is also perfect for new user who want to start painting.
Graco x5 Paint sprayer Features-
- Power Piston Pump – It has a Stainless Steel power Piston Pump which delivers high pressure power to spray all unthinned paints fast.
- Adjustable Pressure Control – Its fully adjustable pressure control of paint flow as slow or speedy also fit for all small or medium level job.
- Flexible Suction Tube – This sprayer attached a Flexible Suction Tube which can spray directly from 1 or 5 gallon containers for any job size.
- Convenient Cart – In a new addition the manufacturer added a set of wheels built into a rugged frame Convenient Cart so that allows move sprayer around on the project area.
- Paint Saver Pail Hook – These sprayer capable to effortlessly move 5 gallon paint bucket with cart easily.
- Reverse-A-Clean Spray Tip – It has RAC IV 515 High precision Switch Tip allows you to reverse the tip when clogged to keep you reverses to quickly clean potential clogs. Also another SG2 metal spray gun with in handle filter blocks debris to prevent all material clogs.
- Power Flush Adapter – This sprayer included a duraflex paint hose. This 25ft. Hose can connect for flexible and easy cleaning for all your entire homes or wallss. For your requirement a bigger reach, the Graco Magnum 262800 X5 can even extended paint through a 75-foot extra hose easily.
Who need this Sprayer
This Airless Paint Sprayer as an heavy-duty sprayer perfectly applies small to medium heavy an even coating to uneven surfaces. This makes it the go-to option painting your home exterior, garage, shed or fence. This Sprayers are ideal if you like nothing more than a quality finishing, definitely this sprayers machine is the perfect way to personalize away. From interior to exterior whatever a wider array of projects.
- For those Intermediete user who want fast, clean looking for extra finish paint sprayer on a budget, you should consider it, which can tackle from interior to exterior project, homes, fences and decks with less thinning and less hassle. This Stand Airless Paint Sprayer supports up to a maximum tip size of .015 inch, making it an perfect choice for spraying heavier coatings. New adding the convenient cart makes exterior painting easier allowing you to roll the paint and sprayer around concern project. Besides, 3000 PSI pressure allows you to tackle small to medium projects, quickly and with professional high output smooth finishes.
After next Graco updated exclusive paint sprayer for seasonal and monthly basis user. If you interested you can read our complete Graco magnum lts 15 paint sprayer review.
Graco Magnum x5 Airless Paint sprayer have Paint gun made from metal that easy to use makes it durable andgives portability makes exterior painting easier, saves time and money.
- Comperatively takes few time to Quick reaching areas that from brushes or rollers.
- The manufacturer added a set of wheels that can move sprayer around on the project area.
- power Piston Pump ensure high pressure power to spray unthinned paints fast.
- a duraflex paint hose can connect for easy cleaning For your requirement a bigger reach
- Suction Tube can spray directly from 1 or 5 gallon containers for any projects size
This Airless Paint Sprayer has few limitations that uses commonly materials only, not good for all materials. These are-
- While spraying thicker materials it can get clogged.
- While spraying little bit overspray makes problem.
- Its not built for big scale project.
You know what’s the most useful feature of The Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer? we found 459 customer reviews at the time of writing and they had awarded it willingly at 4.3 stars out of a possible 5 on average. One user wrote details about this on Amazon- .
“ABSOLUTELY DA BOMB! but with correct prep
Love this thing! I did watch YT videos as well as Gracos videos. Had to clean out several times bec I didn’t want to clog the machine. I used 3M masker with tips form painters online to mask off door and trim. Even as a newbie I got a fantastic finish.
Recommend for new users-
Watch videos. Take the time to learn aspects of the machines. Settings. Tips and pressure needs. It doesn’t take long but is well worth it. Expect to use more paint than is normal. Sometimes a lot more if u dotn setup the machine correctly
Pay attention to temps before u plan to paint Takes longer to cure and your specialty paint may need a range to be applied best
Also use really good lighting. With the finish this gives u really need well lit area. Older eyes especially. I only painted during daylight hours and above 50 degrees ambient temp
5 gallon pails with lids and devote them exclusively to paint jobs. Wash each out well after using.
Have hose ready with control valve or u will be walking back and forth too much.
I got the extension wand but really didn’t need it for jobs so far.
Prep, prep, prep WELL. No sprayer will help u if u don’t prep whatever u r painting well. I will post pics later but am working on metal exterior doors right now and I spent a LOT of time prepping. But the end result was worth it. Go to sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore or a specialty store who knows paint! Dont use cheap stuff. Use good primer and paint. It makes a difference. And make sure To use proper primer. Store can help. Big box stores r convenient but they usually don’t have all the expertise u need
Be prepared for mistakes and messes at first.
Use drop cloths on concrete or where u don’t want to have paint should it spill
But cheap plastic drop cloths and use on walls around your painting. Prevents overspray from clinging in the air and then onto surrounding areas.
Consider using a masker. 3M 3000 is well known and very very easy to use when u learn. I just watched YT videos and bought masking tape, Brown paper, paper blade or plastic blade. Practice. It’s EASY!
If u have compressor use air gun to air off dust or use a dusting brush just before u paint. That fine dust will mar ur beautiful finish if not
Get some help if u r short or not real strong. Moving ladders and buckets can be helpful with friend.
Use paint strainer bags. They r pretty cheap and will keep u from clogging your tips
If u leave your gun for a few min and then it won’t spray ur strainer is likely plugged. Uncouple the gun break it down (easy peasy) and wash throughly before trying again. It’s not worth the aggravation. After it happened to me I was careful with wash thru
Do washing outside. Who cares if some paint on grass better than inside your house
Suggest u get big spring clamps -CHEAP- at big lots or WM or any big store for cheap cheap and use them to hold lines to side of buckets. The suction and discharge lines from machine r rather inflexible and can pull bucket over or pop out of bucket. Use 2 on each but don’t crimp hose.
I put the whole deal on a table and it made it much easier.
Use light coats. Much better than glopping it on. 2-3 coats works great great great!
Watch YT videos on methods of application. Doors should be vertically up and down motion but other items are different. It does make a difference and practice with some plain old cheap latex paint first. U can spray on cardboard or ground. But u need to see the pattern and ensure that the paint is not ‘tailing’. Easy to adjust and easy to fix
Buy extra tips as u go along. There r differences. If u r just using general purpose walls in ur home or priming things the tip that comes with it is fine and easy to use. But if u need a fine finish like for doors or cabinets try a FFLP FINE FINISH LOW PRESSURE. I have been using a 315FFLP and it has given me truly incredible results Very proud of it Tip. Watch for the width of tip. Learn what the numbers mean and it’s easy easy. These tips r the latest and newest and allow u to use about half the pressure normal spraying would need They also produce an incredibly fine finish which looks utterly fantastic.
Wear PPE. ESP respirator with cartridges. U dont want to breathe in paint over and over, and this machine atomizes so well that it will float in the air
Wear clothing u r willing to throw away. And keep wearing it until u r done.
Be prepared for actually WANTING to do painting. can u believe it!
Lastly. Don’t expect to be painting the first day. Practice yes but not painting. Prep is far too long to be able to get all done. When I was about to do 5 exterior metal doors I spent majority of time using airplane remover to get the main paint off. It is the best for removing large searches instead of sanding etc. use respirator.
That took more a day. Then I had to sand all the remaining and then use Bondo to fix dents and holes etc. sanded that and re did the bondo again. I used TSP and washed each door throughly off. Extra water for removal of all residue. Waited for them to dry and after drying, I took all the weather strips out of jamb and masked it per videos from YT. I primed four exterior doors at once. Made it much easier for cleanup. Sanded lightly and re primed with second coat. Sanded and then went for the gusto. I am about to paint them all at once. Gotta tell ya the painting is the FUN part. It’s takes literally seconds to do a door with this thing. SECONDS ! Will update later with some photos of some projects.”
- Always straining your paint before using the Graco Magnum x5 Airless Paint sprayer .
- Spray Tips come in a variety of sizes for spraying a range of fluids. Your sprayer includes a Spray Tip for use in most paint spraying applications. Refer to paint (material) can for manufacturer’s recommendation. If need alternate Spray Tip sizes can be purchased where sprayers are purchased.
(N.B.- Spray Tip hole size is calculated by the last two digits of the Spray Tip size, the “15” in “515” means the Spray Tip hole size is .015 inch. Do not use a Spray Tip hole size larger than what is supported by your sprayer)
Another things that while spraying you have to make sure when you mask that your tape is on actually well and that if you have paper or plastic materials that it is tight. It has started some force so it will fling plastic and paper everywhere and rip it right off if the tape job wasn’t working proper.
- Also, check on the back of the can of paint to see what tip size the manufacturer recommends. It can support up to a 0.017 inch tip as manufecturere recommended size.
However, Conclusion In summary,
This review help us to understand the different reviews and tell us some similarities and some comparison paint sprayers and airless paint sprayers practically flawless and is a highly rated.. Graco Magnum x5 Airless Paint sprayer is good choice for traditional household project covering interior and exterior doors, ceilings and walls with best performance. This sprayer also ideal Although few negative limitation reviews, the value of these sprayer is pretty good compared to other similar product. Another unexpected matter is materials clogging. While spraying thicker materials than you spend your time for cleaning purpose. However, this innovative sprayer can handle various different materials, from light to heavy viscosity. Our Graco Magnum x5 is ideal the right one for small contractors requiring superior performance, high output, and portability for daily use on any residential or home projects by reading above our full review. Infect, It is “ Do it yourself” type product that no need hiring contractor can saves time and working cost while working small or medium job. If you intend to see their upgrade sprayer you can also see our Graco Magnum x 7 sprayer. After end of using With the proper maintenance and wash clean these Airless Paint Sprayer may serve you long years. These sprayers ensure that your paint project is done smarter, faster and finished smoothly. If you intend to know about the best power tools on the market, stay connect with me confidently.